Sweet Potato Toast with Sun Dried Tomatoes Black Olives
Duration: 10 mins
- 1 Sweet Potato
- Handful of Prepare Sun Dried Tomatoes
- Handful of Pre-chopped Black Olives
- Black Pepper
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Slice the sweet potato so that it's a 1cm thick
- Place into a traditional toaster on a high heat. The toaster we used wasn't very good so we put it in once, flipped it and put it in again for round 2.
- Once the sweet potato is slightly softened, place it onto a serving plate along with the sun dried tomatoes and black olives.
- Add extra virgin olive oil if you so desire and black cracked pepper to your taste.
- Repeat the process depending on how many you are serving for.