Sweet Potato Toast with Freshly Sliced Tomato July 14 2017
Sweet Potato Toast with Freshly Sliced Tomato Recipe
Duration: 10 mins
- 1 Sweet Potato
- 1 Ripe Tomato
- Black Pepper
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Slice the sweet potato so that it's a 1cm thick
- Place into a traditional toaster on a high heat. The toaster we used wasn't very good so we put it in once, flipped it and put it in again for round 2.
- In the meantime, slice the fresh tomato with a sharp knife
- Once the sweet potato is slightly softened, place it onto a serving plate along with the tomato on top.
- Crack black pepper to your tasting and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil.
- Repeat the process depending on how many you are serving for.