Sweet Potato Toast with Courgetti & Raw Nuts Recipe July 14 2017
Sweet Potato Toast with Courgetti & Raw Nuts Recipe
Duration: 10 mins
- 1 Sweet Potato
- 1 Courgette spiralised
- Handful of Big Nuts
- Black Pepper
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Slice the sweet potato so that it's a 1cm thick
- Place into a traditional toaster on a high heat. The toaster we used wasn't very good so we put it in once, flipped it and put it in again for round 2.
- In the meantime, microwave or steam the courgette until slightly soft
- Crack black pepper and drizzle extra virgin olive oil on top and thoroughly mix throughout
- Once the sweet potato is slightly softened, place it onto a serving plate along with the courgette.
- Sprinkle the Big Nuts on top to garnish.
- Add extra extra virgin olive oil if you so desire.
- Repeat the process depending on how many you are serving for.