How To Make Sweet Potato Toast July 14 2017
How To Make Sweet Potato Toast
Duration: 10 mins
Serves: As many as you like..... :)
- Sweet Potatoes
- Prepare Sun Dried Tomatoes
- Pre-chopped Black Olives
- Fresh Tomatoes
- Nut Butter
- Black Pepper
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Your favourite canape or dip!
- Slice the sweet potato so that it's a 1cm thick
- Place into a traditional toaster on a high heat. The toaster we used wasn't very good so we put it in once, flipped it and put it in again for round 2.
- Once the sweet potato is slightly softened, place it onto a serving plate along with what ever you fancy! We gave you a few suggestions for you and your friends in the ingredients above.
- Repeat the process depending on how many you are serving for.
Note* Depending on the microwave, we would recommend 1 minute in the microwave if the sweet potato isn't becoming soft enough, quick enough :)